After closure for thirteen weeks, we are delighted to re-open the doors to our London Jermyn Street shop today. (Monday 22nd June) and our Factory will begin to re-open in phases, week commencing 29th June. Please note, the Factory shop will remain closed until further notice.
Following Government guidelines, we have put in place safety measures to prioritise the welfare and safety for our employees and customers. Please find these listed below:
- All staff and customers will be required to use hand sanitiser gel when entering the store.
- All payment devices will be sanitised after each use.
- Two customers will be allowed inside at a time to ensure everyone is safe and to adhere to the government’s social distancing measures. This may result in customers having to queue outside the store until asked to come in.
- Footwear that has been tried on but not purchased, will be cleaned with a sanitiser spray and put into a designated quarantine area for a period of time, before being available again.
- New opening times for this week only:
Monday 22 June - 11am to 4.30pm
Tuesday 23 to Saturday 27 June - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Sunday 28 June - Closed
- Opening times from Monday 29 June (until further notice):
Mondays to Saturdays - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Sundays - Closed
David and his team are looking forward to welcoming you back to our shop. Please email the shop direct if you have any enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your continued support.