67 Jermyn Street in the heart of St James’ has been Tricker’s home in London since 1938. In that time, our friendly, helpful and expert staff have welcomed hundreds of thousands of customers through our doors, and sent them out delighted with what we believe are the finest hand made boots and shoes in the world.
We follow the same flawless design principles as we did at the beginning. Our Tricker’s collection of ready-to-wear and bespoke smart and formal footwear is exquisite.
The only place to get a completely tailor-made service is at our London store. We are renowned for our classic needlework detail, impeccable timeless styles and use of the finest of materials. As well as producing beautiful footwear, our Jermyn Street store also specialises in shoe accessories and care products such as polish, brushes and wax.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 6.00pm. Saturday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
TRICKER'S LONDON STORE
67 Jermyn Street
Contact Us: Here
Tel +44 (0) 20 7930 6395
Fax +44 (0) 20 7309 3161
After closure for thirteen weeks, we are delighted to re-open the doors to our London Jermyn Street shop today.
Following Government guidelines, we have put in place safety measures to prioritise the welfare and safety for our employees and customers. Please find these listed below:
- All staff and customers will be required to use hand sanitiser gel when entering the store.
- All payment devices will be sanitised after each use.
- Two customers will be allowed inside at a time to ensure everyone is safe and to adhere to the government’s social distancing measures. This may result in customers having to queue outside the store until asked to come in.
- Footwear that has been tried on but not purchased, will be cleaned with a sanitiser spray and put into a designated quarantine area for a period of time, before being available again.
- New opening times for this week only:
Monday 22 June - 11am to 4.30pm
Tuesday 23 to Saturday 27 June - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Sunday 28 June - Closed
- Opening times from Monday 29 June (until further notice):
Mondays to Saturdays - 10.30am to 4.30pm
Sundays - Closed
David and his team are looking forward to welcoming you back to our shop. Please email the shop direct if you have any enquiries at email@example.com