HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR TRICKER'S
- Remove dirt or marks with a clean cloth.
- Use a neutral polish then buff with another clean cloth.
- Use wax polish to weather proof protection.
- Keep your footwear in their shoe bags provided to prevent damage.
- Use shoe trees to help maintain shape.
Tricker’s repairs department regularly restores shoes and boots that are more than 20 years old. We can almost always bring them back to life. Provided the upper is still in one piece, we can attach it to a brand-new sole and welt so that it is as good as new (although many of our customers are very particular in asking us not to restore the uppers too much – not everyone wants to look like they’re wearing new shoes, apparently).
Because every repair is different, we would ask you to contact us to request a quote for the price for the work you require. You can do this by calling our Head Office in Northampton during weekday working hours on +44 (0) 1604 630595 or by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may prefer to call our Jermyn Street store on +44 (0) 207 930 6395 or to email them at email@example.com.
If you have a pair of Tricker’s shoes or boots that are in need of tender, loving care, you have three options:
- You can return them to the place where you bought them, and ask them to arrange the repair.
- You can return them to our Jermyn St store to arrange the repair.
- Or you can send the shoes direct to our Head Office in Northampton, the address is below. Please enclose a covering letter giving the address to which you would like us to return the shoes or boots, a telephone number where we can contact you during working hours, along with details of the repair or new sole required. We will send a letter to acknowledge receipt and to give you a repair reference number. We will ask for payment before returning your shoes to you. This can be arranged over the telephone by credit or debit card, or by cheque.
Please note, owing to the amount of care and attention that our craftsmen and women give to your shoes and boots, you should allow at least three weeks for a repair. Thank you.
TRICKER'S LONDON STORE
67 Jermyn Street
Contact Us: Here
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7930 6395
TRICKER'S HEAD OFFICE
56-60 St Michael’s Road
Contact Us: Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1604 630595